Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Why Ad 1?
I've actually always been interested in advertising and considered this as a career choice when I was in high school. Instead, I got my BA in psychology, an MA in Counseling Psychology and an MA in School Psychology. I worked for many years as a school psychologist and recently took a break from work to raise my kids. While off of work, I decided to explore my interest in photography, which led me to ECC for classes. I took the digital art class last semester with Angela and thoroughly enjoyed it and thought this class sounded interesting. I'm considering photography as a career and I hope this class will provide me with a good foundation for marketing. I also want to learn more about design, as well as working with Illustrator and Photoshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment