Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Redesigned Bad Ad Roughs

Here are my roughs for the bad ad of the Alaskan Handknits.  I tried to play around with the placement of the objects, overall layout, and images.  I tried to emphasize the product more by placement and considering a close-up image of the knit.  I also tried to create a better flow of the advertisement.
(I apologize for the small picture but I placed the small ad roughs all on one page!)

1 comment:

  1. Leala,
    thanks for doing the work! HOpe you are Ok. these roughs are small and difficult. When you are organising the information remember
    1. Arrange the information in levels of importance and then proximity. Remember that if in the same proximity they do not necessarily have to have the same level of importance.
    3. Things organized together will help with alignment and that will help with structure
    4. Use the principles of design to arrange the material in a cohesive manner.
    5. contrast is helpful for emphasis

    angela

    ReplyDelete